Conservation Awards 2022
Over 30 years supporting conservation in the islands
The Insurance Corporation Conservation Awards were introduced in 1990 to recognise individuals undertaking projects to highlight environmental concerns and solutions. Its aim is to bring such efforts to the attention of others and to promote the important environmental work which is undertaken throughout the Channel Islands.
Entries are encouraged from projects large or small and irrespective of the stage in their development, which place an emphasis on the important issue of nature conservation. We welcome entries from Jersey and the Bailiwick of Guernsey, including Alderney, Herm & Sark.
- Each entry should be supported by a Video Submission.
- More than one entry can be submitted, providing each entry is on a separate form.
- Third parties may nominate a project on behalf of another, providing their prior approval is sought.
- Prize money must be used for the further enhancement of the winning project or for other environmental endeavours.
- Projects submitted in previous years may be resubmitted.
6 May – Closing Date
16-22 May – Judging and filming takes place in Guernsey
23-29 May – Judging and filming takes place in Jersey
20 June – Winners Announced
Before sending, make sure you’ve answered the following in your video submission:-
- Have you provided a brief overview of your project in less than 80 words?
- How is your project contributing towards local conservation?
- If you were to be successful, how would you spend the money?
- Is your video 3-4 minutes long and in MPEG-4 (.mp4) format?
Once you’ve checked the above, you can upload your entry using the button below. Good luck!
Remember to upload your video and completed entry form on the enter page.